Karya Ilmiah
Pencarian Karya Ilmiah

A Study of Reused Frying Oil Utilization Behavior on Deep Fried Seller

Nani Yuniar*1, Ashar1, Asrul Sani3, Wa Kuasa4, Yusuf Sabilu1, Ruslan Majid1, Darnawati5, Sitti Rabbani Karimuna1
The biggest air pollutant comes from motor vehicle which pertains 60%-70%. Position of street food court enables absorption of heavy metal emitted by motor vehicles. The use frying oil to fry may enhance the absorption of lead (Pb) and may exceed the maximum limit. The objective of the study was to understand lead content (Pb) of reused frying oil and knowledge and attitude of deep-fried about utilization of reused oil in Kendari in 2015. This study was an observational descriptive with laboratory assay. The number of samples was 48 seller and 48 samples of reused frying oil utilized by deep-fried seller in Kendari. The results of the study showed that the knowledge of seller about utilization of reused frying oil was good for 83% and the other 16.7% was less good. Regarding to attitude, 81.2% of sellers claimed positive attitude however, the other 18.8% showed negative attitude. Based on the laboratory assay, 8 samples (16.7%) of reused frying oil contained lead and illegible yet, the other 83.3% was eligible. Key words— Metal, Reused Frying Oil, Knowledge and Attitude.

Klik Disini link website

DOWNLOAD FULL PAPER
Klik Disini file lampiran dalam bentuk pdf

DOWNLOAD REVIEWNYA DIBAWAH
Klik Disini file lampiran dalam bentuk pdf
Diterbitkan pada: International Journal of Chemical, Environmental & Biological Sciences (IJCEBS) Volume 4, Issue 2 (2016) ISSN 2320–4087 (Online)

15 Karya Ilmiah yang dimasukkan terakhir

  1. LAPORAN PENELITIAN : POTENSI EKONOMI KREATIF BERBASIS BUDAYA LOKAL DI KABUPATEN MUNA (Studi Kasus Industri Kreatif Subsektor Kerajinan) oleh Dra. Hj. WA KUASA, M.Hum, WEKAGUSMIARTY ABDULLAH, SP,
  2. Laporan Penelitian : Analisa Potensi dan Kelayakan Ekonomi Keberlanjutan Agroforestri Berbasis Kelapa dan Aren di Sulawesi Tenggara oleh Usman Rianse, Dasmin Sidu, Wa Kuasa
  3. Buku : Memimpin Perubahan “Teori dan Pengalaman” oleh Penyunting : Wa Kuasa, Zulfika, Weka Gusmiarty Abdullah, ilma Sarimustaqiyma Rianse, La Ode Midi
  4. Buku : KAMUS PERIKANAN DAN KELAUTAN “Aspek Teknis dan Sosial Budaya” oleh La ode M. Aslan, Y Paonganan, Harmin Hari, Wa Kuasa, Sulfa
  5. Buku : Interelasi Manusia dan Lingkungan Pesisir di Kepulauan Tiworo oleh USMAN RIANSE, Baru Sadarun, I Gusti R. Sadimantara, Analuddin, Muzuni, Muh. Zamrun F, La Ode Syukur, La Ode Nggawu, Wa Kuasa, Sarinah, Ine Fausayana, Marwati, Laxmi, Nani Yuniar, Sulfa
  6. Economics of Aren Brown Sugar Production in Indonesia : Supply Analysis at Farm Level oleh Weka Gusmiarty Abdullah, Usman Rianse, Raden Marsuki Iswandi, Sitti Aida Adha Taridala, Ilma Sarimustaqiyma Rianse, Zulfikar La Zulfikar, Abdi La Abdi, Weka Widayati, Wa Kuasa Baka, Edi Cahyono
  7. CULTURAL ENGINEERING IN TEACHING AND LEARNING: A Study in Kendari as a Multietchnic City in Indonesia oleh ARIS BADARA, ASRUN LIO, ALBERTH, HILALUDDIN HANAFI, WA KUASA BAKA.
  8. Ecological Perspective of Creative Adaptation of Cacao Farmers in Sustainable Livelihood oleh Weka Widayati, Muh Arief Dirgantoro, La Nalefo, Muhidin, Usman Rianse, Weka Gusmiarty Abdullah, Wa Kuasa, Edy Cahyono
  9. Towards ‘the Best of Both’: What Learning Activitie are Conducted Where? oleh ALBERTH1, EMIL WIRAMIHARDJA2, WA KUASA3, SIAM1, ASRUN LIO1, ARIS BADARA1
  10. Information And Communication Technology Propesctive On The Development Of An Integrated Green Tourism Area In Tiworo Archipelago Indonesia oleh hasmina Tari Mokui, Wa Kuasa Baka, Analuddin Kangkuso, Andi Septiana, La Ode Santiaji Bande, Abdi, and Usman Rianse
  11. Analysis Of Correlation Between Brown Sugar Attributes and The Consumer Preferences oleh WA KUASA BAKA1, USMAN RIANSE2, WEKA WIDAYATI3, DASMIN SIDU2, ILMA SARIMUSTAQIYMA RIANSE2, WEKA GUSMIARTY ABDULLAH2, ZULFIKAR LA ZULFIKAR2, LA RIANDA BAKA2, ABDI LA ABDI2, EDY CAHYONO4
  12. KAJIAN RITUAL MELAUT DAN PERUBAHANNYA PADA ORANG BAJO DI DESA TANJUNG PINANG KECAMATAN KUSAMBI KABUPATEN MUNA oleh Hj. Wa Kuasa
  13. Matching Learning Activities with Mode of Delivery: Developing Robust Hybrid Instruction Using Nicenet1 oleh Alberth, Emil Wiramihardja, Wa Kuasa, Siam, Asrun Lio, Aris Badara, Dasmin Sidu, Amri Tanduklangi, I Ketut Suardika
  14. A Study of Reused Frying Oil Utilization Behavior on Deep Fried Seller oleh Nani Yuniar*1, Ashar1, Asrul Sani3, Wa Kuasa4, Yusuf Sabilu1, Ruslan Majid1, Darnawati5, Sitti Rabbani Karimuna1
  15. LOCAL WISDOM OF FARMERS IN MEETING OF LOCAL FOOD oleh WA KUASA1, USMAN RIANSE2, WEKA WIDAYATI3, DASMIN SIDU2,WEKA GUSMIARTY ABDULLAH2, ZULFIKAR LA ZULFIKAR2, LA ODE SYUKUR1, ILMA SARIMUSTAQIYMA RIANSE2

 

Universitas Halu Oleo
Gedung Rektorat Lt. 1
Kampus Hijau Bumi Tridharma
Anduonou Kendari, 93132
Telp: 0401-3190105
Fax: 0401-3194108
Email: info@uho.ac.id

 

 
Copyright © 2014 UPT. Pangkalan Data dan Teknologi Informasi
Universitas Halu Oleo, Kendari
Indonesia 93231